- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 500 g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 8 taco shells
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
Place onion, tomatoes, cucumber and coriander in a large bowl, toss to combine. Set aside.
Combine Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise, half of the cheese and paprika in a wide shallow bowl or dish. Combine breadcrumbs and remaining cheese in a wide shallow bowl or dish.
Dip chicken breasts into mayonnaise mixture. Toss into breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place chicken onto prepared baking tray. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked, golden and crispy.
Transfer chicken to a cutting board and cut into thick slices. Divide chicken among taco shells. Top with tomato salsa and avocado.