- 3/4 cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry paste
- 3 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 teaspoons lime juice or lemon juice
- 500 g shredded store-bought barbecue chicken
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 8 slices seeded sourdough bread
- 4 handfuls baby spinach or watercress leaves
- butter, to serve
In a bowl combine Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise, mango chutney, curry paste, curry powder and lime or lemon juice. Stir in chicken and sultanas.
Lay out four slices of the bread and spread with butter. Top with baby spinach or watercress. Spoon over on the chicken mixture and top with remaining slices of bread. Serve.