- 2 store bought beef burger patties
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 125g Swiss brown mushrooms, sliced
- pinch sweet paprika or smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons light cooking cream
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 brioche burger buns, lightly toasted
- 2 butter lettuce leaves
- chopped fresh parsley leaves, to garnish
Barbecue, panfry or oven-grill burgers to desired doneness.
Meanwhile heat 1 tablespoon oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Transfer to a bowl, cover to keep warm.
Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until softened. Stir in paprika and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in 3 tablespoons Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise and light cream.
Spread remaining Mayonnaise onto bread roll bases. Top with lettuce and burgers, mushroom mixture and onions on top. Garnish with chopped parsley if desired. Top with roll tops.