- 3 pitta breads
- 2 cos lettuces, leaves separated, roughly torn
- 1 butter lettuce, leaves separated, roughly torn
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch mint, leaves removed, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon za'atar
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 180C. Spray 1 side of each piece of bread with oil. Place on a large baking tray. Bake for 8 mins or until crisp and light golden. Set aside to cool. Break into bite-sized pieces.
Place lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion and mint in a large bowl.
Combine lemon juice, mayonnaise, olive oil, zaatar and both sesame seeds in a bowl. Pour over dressing, toss to coat. Add crispy pita bread pieces and toss to combine. Serve.