- 1 large fennel bulb
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 apples, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cut stems from bulb. Cut fennel bulb into quarters. Remove core and thinly slice the core parts. Thinly slice the fennel bulb and fennel stems. Finely chop fennel fronds. Add all the fennel to a large serving bowl.
Trim the outer hard part from the broccoli stems and discard. Thinly slice the stems into thin matchsticks. Finely chop florets, then add to the fennel with the sliced broccoli stems.
Add apple and cabbage to fennel mixture.
Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over fennel mixture, toss to coat. Serve.