- 225 g risoni or orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley, plus extra to serve
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill, plus extra to serve
- 80 g fetta cheese,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook risoni (orzo) in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain. Set aside to cool slightly.
Place cherry vine tomatoes and 1 tablespoon olive oil into a bowl. Toss to coat. Place onto a large baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Roast for 10 minutes until tomatoes are just starting to split.
Squeeze excess water from grated zucchini. Place into a large bowl. Add drained pasta, garlic, parsley and dill, toss to combine.
Combine mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour over zucchini mixture, toss to coat. Serve topped with cherry tomatoes, crumbled feta and extra chopped parsley and dill.