- 4 frozen breaded cod fillets
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thai red curry paste
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 4 crusty bread rolls
- frozen French fries, cooked according to the instructions on the packaging
Cook fish according to the oven instructions on the packaging.
Combine the Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise and Thai Red Curry Paste in a bowl.
Place the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat and add the vinegar. Allow to cool slightly then transfer to a heatproof bowl. Add carrots, toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for at least 20 mins.
Spread mayonnaise mixture onto rolls. Top with lettuce, carrot, coriander leaves, spring onion and fish fillets.