- 4 tablespoons Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 280 g corned beef slices
- 12 slices farmhouse white bread
- 80 g sauerkraut
- 120 g Swiss cheese, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter or margrine
In a small bowl combine all mayonnaise, chilli sauce, sour cream, parsley, chives, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and horseradish.
Lay out 6 slices of the bread on a board. Brush bread with some of the Russian Dressing. Add a generous portion of the sliced corned beef on each bread slice, top with sauerkraut and then the Swiss cheese. Brush some extra Russian dressing on top of the cheese. Top each with the remaining bread slices.
Spread both of the outside of the bread slices, with butter. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook sandwich for 4-5 minutes each side or until nice and golden brown. Serve immediately.