- 80 g reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 continental cucumber, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 180 g smoked salmon slices
Combine cream cheese, Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise and lemon juice in a bowl.
Bring the sugar and white wine vinegar to the boil in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Allow to cool. Add the sliced cucumber and 1 tablespoon of the chopped dill. Cover and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Spread bread with mayonnaise mixture. Top with salmon slices, drained pickled cucumber and remaining chopped dill.